Dr. Megan Casady Flahive
Dr. Megan Casady Flahive is a board-certified dermatologist with expertise in medical and procedural dermatology.
She earned her medical degree at the University of Maryland and went on to complete her dermatology residency at Duke University, where she served as Chief Resident during her final year. Prior to joining Current Dermatology, she was an Assistant Professor of Dermatology at Johns Hopkins University.
Dr. Megan believes that everyone deserves to feel confident and comfortable in their own skin. Whether it’s detecting and treating skin cancer, managing a chronic skin condition, or enhancing a patient’s natural beauty, she takes a personalized approach to each patient’s unique needs and goals. Her friendly and caring manner puts patients at ease, while her expertise ensures that they receive the highest level of care.
When she’s not in the office, Dr. Megan enjoys traveling, trying new restaurants, and spending time with her family and friends. She currently resides in Baltimore with her husband and rescue foxhound. She is proud to call Maryland her home and is honored to serve the community as a leading dermatologist.
Qualifications and Professional Associations:
- Summa Cum Laude Virginia Tech, B.S.
- Magna Cum Laude University of Maryland School of Medicine, M.D.
- Dermatology Residency, Duke University
- Board-Certified Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Maryland Dermatologic Society
- Women’s Dermatologic Society