Dr. Molly Walterhoefer
Dr. Molly Walterhoefer is the founder of Current Dermatology and Cosmetic Center. She is a board-certified dermatologist with additional expert training in cosmetic dermatology. She is a Maryland native who currently lives in Annapolis with her husband and daughter.
Dr. Molly’s practice philosophy values honesty, collaboration, compassion, and accessibility. Her cosmetic aesthetic focuses on subtle and natural-looking results. She thrives in combining her medical expertise with a strong doctor-patient relationship to help patients develop a more personalized and strategic skincare plan, delivering an experience that is as exceptional as your results.
She also has a special interest in helping those with medical dermatologic concerns obtain accurate diagnoses and implement practical treatment solutions. She is a strong proponent of proactive screening and early detection of skin cancer and performs thorough full-body skin cancer screenings using dermoscopy.
Qualifications and Professional Associations:
- Magna Cum Laude Vanderbilt University, BA
- Magna Cum Laude University of Maryland School of Medicine, MD
- Dermatology Residency, University of Maryland
- Board-Certified Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery